City-wide Program Aims to Keep Coral Gables Beautiful
Coral Gables has long been known as ‘The City Beautiful’ because of its “Mediterranean Revival” style and dedication to aesthetic values. It is the beauty and prime location of Coral Gables which also led to it being named the “Corporate Capital of the Americas,” due to the large number of multinational corporate headquarters that have offices in the city.
To ensure that the city remains beautiful for both residents and business operators, officials created the Neighborhood Renaissance Program. It was established to take on various projects including, but not limited to:
- De Soto Fountain Traffic Circle Improvements
- City-wide Neighborhood Street Landscaping Improvements
- City Entrance Way & Fountain Restoration
- Installation of Civic Monuments in the Segovia Circles
- Beautification of Street Intersections
- Development of Two Passive Parks
- Acquisition of land and development of a Downtown Civic Plaza and Garden
- Development of an entertainment venue on Giralda Avenue through a public/private initiative
- Installation of Bicycle Paths
- Installation of Decorative Historic Streetlights
If you’d like to bring your business to the ever-blossoming City Beautiful and Corporate Capital of the Americas call Urbanism Group today and we’ll help you find the right office space in Coral Gables.