Would a Small Home be Better for You?
If you are currently house hunting then you’ve probably noticed the high quantity of larger homes with low listing prices. Chances are that you may have even looked at a few and are heavily considering purchasing one. But just because larger homes are extremely affordable right now doesn’t mean they are the best option for you. In actuality a smaller home may be better for you and here are a few reasons why…
- They cost less. You will spend a smaller amount of money heating and cooling a smaller home, repairing it, as well as furnishing and decorating it than you would with a big house.
- They save time. You will spend less time cleaning and maintaining a small house and its landscape.
- They make it easy to live simply. A small home will force you to determine what you really need and help you reduce your amount of clutter.
- They allow you to make quality splurges. The financial burden of making quality upgrades won’t be as heavy since you don’t have as much to buy.
- They may be easier to sell. Energy efficient homes are on the rise which exactly what a small home is.
Are you considering purchasing a smaller home? Let us know which features of a small home appeal to you in the comments section.
Source: MSN Real Estate
Image from activerain.com