- Located at the north and newly constructed grand entrance to Coral Gables on prestigious Ponce de Leon.
- Miami International Airport (MIA) is just 3 miles to the north, and Miracle Mile is just 1 mile to the south.
- 814 Ponce has been recently transformed into a graceful but dramatic Mediterranean architectural presence in the Gables.
- Exhaustive attention has been paid to all facets of the architectural and structural detail.
- 814 Ponce offers the unique convenience of being located at a dedicated stop of the new Coral Gables trolley system.
- Landscaped, expansive pedestrian-friendly paved sidewalks and convenient ADA access greet visitors at the building’s Ponce entrance.
- Valet parking services offer convenience and a new card access security system gives peace-of-mind for the occupants and their visitors.
Please visit miamiofficeleases.com to learn more about 814 Ponce. Click on the images below to enlarge.